|Film Grant winner for 2012 is Elizabeth Sher for her film Penny.
Film Grant winner for 2011 is FARMY, producer/Director Dulanie Ellis and Co-Producer/Editor Raymond Singer www.farmythefilm.com
Film Grant winner for 2010 is HIEST, Donald Goldmacher, Producer and Frances Causey, Producer www.heist-themovie.com
Film Grant winner for 2009 is MIA by Maria Ramas
Film Grant winner for 2008 is The Money Stone by Paula Ely, Producer & Director Stuart Harmon.
Film Grant winner for 2007 is Colorblind or Blinded by Color? By Erma Elzy-Jones and Pam Bright-Moon
Film Grant winner for 2006 is Women at War: Voices of Female Gulf War Veterans by Christie Davis and Dennis Davis
The value of products and services from our generous Los Angeles sponsors are listed below. Bookmark this page and check back weekly for important news and changes.
You are entitled to a free 15 minute consultation when you apply for any of our grants. I prefer to give this consultation after the grant has closed and I have reviewed your materials. We can talk about the application or funding or whatever you need. To book your appointment go to: http://fromtheheart.genbook.com
- Mr. Robert Seigel gives a 15% discount from a full rate of $300 an hour to $225.00 and some flexibility on projects which are on a flat rate basis.
- 50% discount on www.weynand.com Apple Gold Level training center by Diana Weynand.
- $1000.00 Cash gifted by From the Heart and the Roy W. Dean Grants
- $15,000.00 theme music and score written by well-known composer David Raiklen.(Exclusive of recording costs.)
- $6000.00 from Charlie Canfield in animation. This is 1/3 off normal price for 6 weeks of animation.
- $1200.00 in 12 personal consultations with Carole Dean, one a month for the year.
- $1,000 in consultation, marketing material creation and design and marketing/strategizing for producer-writer-director team for solicitation of distribution from Smart Girls Productions.
- Free consultation on funding from Morrie Warshawski
- Crowdfunding on indiegogo for the winner with no fee from FTH.
- Promoted ad for project on Facebook (reach over 10,000 users).
- Guest appearance on "The Art of Film Funding" on blogtalkradio .
- $1,000 of advice from cinematographer Howard Wexler
- Documentary story consulting services from Fernanda Rossi.
- $249 Final Draft Software the number one application for writing movie scripts.
- 40% Off the cost of music supervision by Kathleen Merrill at Parker Music
- 40% discount from ANPTranscriptions.com translate any language to English.
- 50% Discount for linking services, cells, walkie-talkies & more from LINKING SYSTEMS
- 20% Discount on your duplication services from LIGHTNING MEDIA
- 10% discount on the design of your marketing sheet by professional Dan Chapman www.chapman-design.com
- 30% Reduction of editing fees from Jeremy Scripter, highly talented LA editor
- 30% Reduction on your Audio Sound editing costs by Alpha Dogs, Burbank, Ca.
- $500 in film, tape or computer products from Edgewise Film & Video.
- $500 Value in still shots by Carole Joyce, Authentic Visions Consulting.
- $500 Access to Norman Berns' courses; Script Breakdown $100, Righting Rotten Resumes $50, Creating effective business plans $150, How to make a Budget $100;program budgeting $100.
- $500.00 Donation of 2 hour Social Media Marketing Assessment and Consultation for your current business or current entertainment project.
- $300 Three-hour consultation with grant writer and professional editor Eva Hornbaker.
- 25% Discount on legal work from Mark Litwak.
- Conference call with Louie Levison on creating your business plan. Her info is invaluable.
- $300.00 in life coaching sessions with Shena Medley 1500 for 3 life coaching sessions
- 6 Months membership in INDIE FILM INSIDERS Online Marketing Club.
- 30% deduction on post costs from By Delux.com