The value of products and services from our generous sponsors are listed below.
You are entitled to a free 15 minute consultation when you apply for any of our grants. I prefer to give this consultation after the grant has closed and I have reviewed your materials. We can talk about the application or funding or whatever you need.
During August 2013, you can reserve your free 15 consultation. Go to this site and make a reservation. http://fromtheheart.genbook.com
Film Grant winner 2012 is Alicia Brauns for her film The Mosaic of Life.
Film Grant winner 2011 is Unlikely Friends by Leslie Neale
Film Grant winner 2010 is Burned by Jesse Deeter & Sara Maamouri
Film Grant winner 2009 is SHAKESPEARE HIGH by Brad Kopenick, Lori Miller and Alex Rotaru
Film Grant winner 2008 is Red Dust by Karin Mac
Film Grant winner 2007 is Sold in America by Chelo Alvarez
Carole Joyce of FTH with 2012 winner, Alicia Brauns
- $1000.00 Cash to the winner
- Bill Woolery, famous trailer editor gives $1000.00 OFF the cost of a trailer or a free consultation.
- $1295.00 Scholarships to Writers Boot Camp, applicable to Online or live Professional Membership sessions
- Music composition at major discounted price
- $1200.00 in one consultation a month from Carole Dean on your film
- $1000 expert post-production consultation for both film and tape projects.
- $1,000 in consultation, marketing material creation, design, and marketing strategizing for solicitation of distribution from Smart Girl Productions.
- 50% reduction on a consultation with Peter Broderick, distribution Strategies.
- 40% off for blu ray mastering. (Tape stock not included) http://www.flowmotioninc.com
- 40% discount from ANPTranscriptions.com translate any language to English
- 30% discount on Music Supervision, Los Angeles.
- 30% Discount by Jerry Deaton for Music Post Production Services at AudioKut
- 35% discount for lighting services from PASKAL LIGHTING, HOLLYWOOD
- $1,000 Cinematography advice from Howard Wexler http://www.howardwexler.com
- $1000 in voice over services from Claire Papin
- $500 for the Mary Pickford screening room at Raleigh Studios
- $500 in video tape from Edgewise Film & Video.
- $500 in consultation from Louise Levison(Blair Witch Project) and www.moviemoney.com
- $500 value in still shots by Carole Joyce.
- $500 new web site by skullco web creators
- $500 in music by Pamela Royal, an instrumental or one of her brilliant original songs.
- $500.00 for a one-year Tier 1 subscription of Show Starter Scheduling & Budgeting Plus software.
- $399 in Movie Magic Budgeting software as a gift from Entertainment Partners
- $375.00 Life Coaching: 3 sessions by Shena Medley.
- $300.00 personal consultation by Jason Brubaker on marketing your film.
- $97.00 for Jason Brubakerís step-by-step internet marketing system to build your audience.
- 25% discount on legal work from Mark Litwak.
- 15% discount from Copy Right Duplication.
- Four hours to review your proposal and help to improve it by Eva Hornbaker, grant writer extraordinaire
- 6 months membership to Documentors with full access to fund raising materials
- Skip SoRelle donates a generous discount for the entire audio post process of audio restoration, EQ, sound design and mix.
Leslie Neale, Unlikely Friends & Carole Dean
(805) 984-0098 | email@example.com